GiU Winners!

Hi! Here are the winners of the 2 grab bags from my Growing in Unity week... I used random.org to pick the winners. 

First Winner:
Those lil chicks are so sweet! Fabulous job coloring!


Second Winner: 
Great colours and texture. Love the blingy dress. Hugz


If you're a winner, email me your mailing address to britngavin@ymail.com or pm me on facebook. Thanks for all the lovely comments this week, you all rock! 

I'm off to see the movie "Home" with the family today, so enjoy your Sunday. :-) 
Brit

Comments

  1. Congratulations to Terri and Gail!!! Hooray!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brit, much happy dancing :-)) I have just come back from holiday and am catching up. So happy to be one of your lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!