Growing in Unity Winner!

Hi guys! Told you it would be the middle of the night when I posted! It's currently 5:24 am and I haven't been to bed yet, lol. :-) Thanks so much for all the sweet comments during my week as a Growing in Unity gal, I loved them all! And now what I know you're here for, I used Random.org to pick a day of the week first...


And it picked number 4, so Thursday's post it is. There were 27 comments on my super fun owl card, so I input that into Random.org and it picked number 13! 


So I counted to the 13th comment and here is the winner:

Owlishness!!!

Yay for you! You get to pick 2 itty bitty stamps of your choice from Unity Stamp Co! Send me an email(britngavin@ymail.com) or send me a message on facebook so I can give your name to Unity, please. :-) 

Thanks so much for stopping by again today. 

Brittany

Comments

  1. Congratulations to your owlishness winner and thanks for a great week of inspiration Brittany! Loved your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....missed it by *that* much! Congrats to michelegeorgern and thanks for sharing your HOOT-iful card. :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to pick the winners - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for a great week, Brit. I'm up next week, so stop by and visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!