Unity {be inspired} Challenge

Hi there! So every month Unity Stamp Co. has a challenge on their challenge blog. This is one of my entries for this month. I played along with the Color Challenge for one. Here's what the challenge was:

And here's what I did with it: 


I didn't want them just standing on white space, so I added green. LOVE how this card turned out. Picture doesn't do it justice, the centers of some of the flowers have a touch of shimmer from a clear Stardust jelly roll pen(love that thing) and their shoes are shiny. :-) 

Off to have dinner with some of the family so I'll be back later with my other entry.

Happy Craftin'!
Brit


Comments

  1. I love it, I love all the green. I have this stamp and you have inspired me to use it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!