Unity Friends With Flair

Hi all! So I'm making it a goal to post more often on here, I'm shooting for at least twice a week. I craft every day and take pics as soon as the project is done so I have no reason not to post at least twice a week. I'm fairly obsessed with Unity Stamps now(thanks to Julie, lol!), and decided to participate in their Friends with Flair this week. They do Friends With Flair(FWF) every Friday on their blog. I've got enough of a collection that I'm now playing along every week(hopefully, anyways). So here's my entry for this week:


Used:
Stamps: Unity's Life's Short... Eat Cake! set
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Sweet Summertime
Card Stock: Core'dinations
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa
Bic Mark-Its
Star Dust Stickles

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrapping!
Brit

Comments

  1. Great card. Like how you used the glitter where the letters overlap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative and fun, Brittany! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It's so bright and fun! Perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic birthday card! it is a party on paper! love it
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you blaming me for your Unity obsession? Oh well, there are worse things I could introduce you to, I guess. LOVE to see you linked up here, my friend. And your card is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and festive bday design. I like the colors and background stripes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun & cheery birthday card - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!