Unity's Monthly Challenge

So I fell in love with Unity Stamps not too long ago, I had seen them everywhere, they're from my state, and then I got some for my very own... It's been a lot of buying them since then, lol. But, they do challenges every month, and you can enter up to 3 times(once each using each of the 3 inspiration pieces). I've gotten one done, based on the card sketch and am still hoping to get one done based on the color inspiration, but that's for tomorrow. 

Here's the card sketch for the month: 


And here's what I did with it: 


Honestly, I have way too much fun playing with patterned paper and can't ever use just one, so I've got a few. Plus I had to try out the chalkboard technique with white embossing powder, I got it a few months ago and just now opened it up... Oops, I should use stuff a little sooner than that! 

Alright, off to finish up washing my dishes. :-) 

Have a scrappy day!

Brit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop