Krafty Guest Contest Entry 02

Yep, it's a two-fer day! I've got one more to share. I made this card last night because I love this stamp and she's a Kraftin' Kimmie, so I decided to enter her into the contest too.  Paper is Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-Licious. Love that paper. :-)

So here's the card:


And here's her close up:


You can really see her sparkle on her wings, shoes, and the stem of the mushroom in this picture. The sparkle is all courtesy of Tim Holtz Distress Stickles in Rock Candy. I think that's my favorite glitter ever.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'm off to finish getting ready to have a garage sale next weekend! 

Have a scrappy weekend!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!