Krafty Guest Contest Entry 01

Hi all! So how's the weather in your part of the world? It's flip flopping between being really rainy(we have thunderstorms in the forecast for 6 out of the next 7 days) or crazy muggy and hot. I miss the nice summer days at this point. 
So here's a card I did this morning, the stamp is by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, paper is DCWV's Linen Closet. This card drove me crazy and took me FOREVER, but I love how it turned out! 

Here's the full card:

and a close up:


It was a ton of paper piecing, but she's cute and I was having fun with it even as it made me crazy. I'm entering her in the Krafty Guest Contest that Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has right now on the blog. :-) 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a scrappy weekend!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop