Oooh la la! Must have!

So as a paper crafter, my favorite 2 times of the year are January and July. It's when they do the Craft & Hobby Association shows and all the companies show off all their new product. Here's my current favorite, and at the top of my must have list for Winter CHA 2013! From My Mind's Eye, the brand new Collectable line. Okay, yes, this post is for a contest on their facebook page, but well, MME always makes the list of my favorite releases at CHA. Here's the 6 x 6 paper pads and the decorative tapes for the 4 lines within Collectable:

So here they are, first up is Notable: 

And Memorable:



And this next one is probably my favorite out of the four, Remarkable:



And last but certainly not least, Unforgettable:



If you want to check out the full four lines for this collection head over to their site, MME, and don't forget to check out their blog and facebook pages too! 

Thanks for stopping by, and as I find more stuff that I really love, I'll post about them! 

Have a Happy Crafty Day!
Brit










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop