PBD Challenge #12: Last One

So this is the last challenge for Pink By Design's Anniversary Party. Okay, so there's one during the Live UStream tonight, but I don't know anything about that yet, so, on to the project.

We had to make a project using something in our home as inspiration. I chose a bottle of body spray from Bath & Body Works, I just got it, I haven't even put it in my bathroom yet, lol, but the bottle label is really pretty, all bright colors & leopard print. So here's my project:


It's so hard to get a good picture of this card, but I did the card with 5 shades of Glimmer Mist(1 for the leopard print, 4 for the gradient colors), it looks so cool in real life. I'll have to try and take another picture tomorrow when the sun is out. :-)

Thanks Pink By Design Team, I had a blast today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!