Oh My, Oh My!

Close to My Heart & Cricut have out done themselves! They have come out with a new cartridge that's only available through Close to My Heart, it's called Artiste, and it's A-MAZ-ING! I love it and am going to have to get it as soon as it's released in August! Tons more 3-D projects, cards, phrases, some more 3-D flowers, cupcake wrappers and more. I hear there will also be 15(I think... I'll double check that once I see the new book in person) stamp sets that coordinate with it. The link to see the handbook is up online HERE. Check it out, if you'd like it, pre-order now through me(contact me by e-mail, britkohl.ctmh@gmail.com) for 15% off. The bundle comes with Artiste, 3 stamp sets & 3 9" x 12" sheets of dimensional accents(chipboard pieces) that work with the cartridge. To get the pre-order price you must email me. Any pre-orders will be submitted as soon as the new catalog goes live. 

And if you haven't gotten Art Philosophy yet, well, it's your lucky time. If you order Art Philosophy when you pre-order Artiste, I'll give you 20% off on Art Philosophy. You could get them both for $165 plus shipping. It's normally $99 for just one. :-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop