EP NSD Challenge #4

So this layout is for the Echo Park NSD Challenge #4. We had to do a layout based on a sketch. I haven't scrapped an actual LO in a while so it took me way longer than it should have! Here's the sketch:

And here's my LO, I actually really liked the sketch so I kept all the elements other than swapping out the square picture for two 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 ones that I matted on coordinating cardstock. I did add bling, just because I liked it. :-)

I originally didn't have the lighter letters in the title outlined, but they kind of disappeared into the journaling without it. It pulls out to show the rest of the journaling. 


And a close up of the blinged circles. :-) Gotta add a little sparkle, even on a boy's page. 

Now here's the funny thing. I did this entire layout with winter themed paper. That's right, winter. I used the Echo Park Wintertime collection kit. Love those papers, and the colors were great, so I went for it. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping!
Brittany


Comments

  1. What a great layout! I like the papers & colors you used and how you added 3 pics at the bottom--you're right, this is a great sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT layout!!! And you are right . . . this is a GREAT sketch. Love the color combo . . . I didn't realize it was EP Winter Park. :) Definitely a "lifter". :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop