Cricut Circle Blog Monthly Challenge

The challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog this month is to make a scrapbook layout about a milestone. Any type of milestone. I chose to do a layout about my son turning 5. I can't believe he's old enough for Kindergarten now. He starts in September. He was so excited to turn 5 it was unreal. I didn't put his picture on there yet, mainly because I'm trying to not post so many pictures of him on line anymore. But you can see where his picture will go easily enough. So here's my layout:

Products Used:
Echo Park Little Boy Collection Pack
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
Baker's Twine(The Twinery): Mandarin
Cricut Expression
Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge
Sesame Street Font Cricut cartridge
Glimmer Mist(Tattered Angels): Creme de Cocoa
Ranger Stickles: Stardust
ATG
Foam Squares by 3M

I'll be back tomorrow with some better pictures when I can take some in the daylight, until then,

Happy Scrapping!
Brittany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop