A Couple of Cards

I've been meaning to get these up here forever, but here's a couple of cards I made. Almost everything is CTMH products and most of it is from the Stella Workshop to go kit. :-)

I stamped this one once in Cocoa onto Colonial White cardstock, and then again in Lagoon on Lagoon cardstock and cut out the cushions. I love how it turned out!


This one I did with the Art Philosophy cartridge & stamps that come with it. I cut the images with my Cricut, adhered them together & then stamped the cupcake image on it. The Olive cupcakes are actually one cupcake that I cut in half to use on each side. The Lagoon cupcake is popped up with foam dimensionals. I made the candle by cutting a strip of Olive cardstock, stamping down it with one of the pattern stamps from the "Just for You" set and then adding a star(cut from Art Philosophy & stamped with one of the stamps that come with it) and added a little bling. "Happy Birthday" came with Art Philosophy too. 

Alright, off to play some more, 
Happy Scrapping, 

Brittany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop