Love for Echo Park Paper Co...

Honestly, I love them. I'm completely obsessed, I have a ton of it and always want more. I just got This & That Graceful and Charming, Dots & Stripes Home Front & Soda Fountain, Splash & Note to Self in 6 x 6 paper pads and I love them all. I buy a lot of 6 x 6 simply because I love the scaled down pattern sizes for cards. I got to play with This & That Graceful the other day, and this is what I made: 


Products used:
EP This & That Graceful 6 x 6 paper pad
Pearls/Pearl brad from MM Paper Reverie Brun Antique
TH Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
CTMH Ink in Cocoa
Stamp from CTMH "Wonderful You"

I love it, it's one of the favorites I've done. Alright off to play some more. I'm dying to make some flowers with my new Flower Shoppe & Art Philosophy cartridges!

Happy Crafting!
Brittany

Comments

  1. I never tried Echo Park Brand but it looks so cute so I will have to for sure! Cute card!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop