What I've been up to...

It's been awhile since I posted so I figured I'd do an update! I haven't been scrapping quite as much lately because my Cricut broke and well, I didn't realize how much I depend on that darn thing for even cutting basic shapes! I've learned that I'm really bad at trying to cut stars, hearts, and even circles free hand! I have a new bug on the way though so I'll be back in business soon! 

I have done some cards with just basic designs & stamping lately. I'll share some of them once I get my watermark on them. I've got a lot of photo editing to do. I've also been trying out for a few design teams, and a couple of magazine submissions too. Those I can't share yet. Cross your fingers for me, please? 

The kiddo is growing fast. He turned 5 in December, he starts preschool in a couple of weeks for a few hours a day 2 or 3 days a week. It'll be a big change for the munchkin who's never even been to daycare, but he needs it before he starts kindergarten in the fall. 

That's about all my household has been up to. I hope everyone is doing well! I'll get more projects posted soon. 

Happy Scrappin' all!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop