Cute new notebook I made...

So I made this super cute notebook for my godmother for Christmas and I just had to share it. I used Broken China & Peeled Paint Distress Inks by Tim Holtz & Creme de Cocoa Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels for the background. Butterflies done with the Inkadinkado Patterned Bugs stamp set, Black Soot Distress Ink and clear embossing powder. Letters were silver chipboard ones that I inked black with the Black Soot Distress Ink. Oh and I used my Cinch machine to bind it. I love how this turned out! 

full view including topper:

just the notebook*I forgot to take a picture before I packaged it, sorry for the glare*

 just the topper:


Thanks for dropping by! 
Happy Scrappin'!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!