Cricut Circle Blogaversary Challenge #1

The Cricut Circle Blog had it's first anniversary and they issued a number of challenges. The first challenge was to make a project with a Circle Exclusive Cartridge and use at least 2 Cricut cuts. I used Sophie for mine.

Details: Sophie Cartridge, Butterfly 1, Card 3 feature at 4 inches, also cut the inside line for it(light pink). Finished size of this cut was 4.0" by 5.25". 
Simply Sweet Cartridge, "get well soon" cut at 2.0". 
Green strip cut size 2.25" x 5.25"
Chocolate base cut at 4.25" x 5.37"
I actually layered the finished card from Sophie on a Chocolate card base because I wanted the inside liner of the card to be hidden from the inside. The light pink liner and the green cardstock strip were also embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, and the butterflies were then filled in over the pink with Stardust Stickles. The chocolate ribbon is a velvet ribbon I got at Joann's a year ago, I can't remember who makes it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop