Interactive Card Blog Hop Winner!

Alright so it's been a little crazy round here, lol, my almost 5 year old has been absolutely silly. He wants to start Kindergarten but he's not old enough this year, so he's driving me crazy, lol. 

Anyways, I picked the winner from the blog hop, very scientific I am, lol, went through to make sure the comment makers were followers, and then used random.org to pick a number, and then counted through day 1 and 2 posts by time stamp to pick the right comment. Okay enough of my ramblings! 

The winner is....


Aly's Mom


Yay for you! But you didn't leave your e-mail, so you have 1 week to email me at either britngavin@ymail.com -or- britk.designs@ymail.com 

If you didn't win, well keep your eyes peeled because I'll probably do a giveaway of sorts when I hit 100 followers. :-) 

Until later my fellow crafty people!

Brittany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop