Wow it's been awhile

Just realized that I haven't posted anything crafty lately, so here's the first of a few posts, they'll go up over the next day or so. I've been doing a lot of crafty things recently so ready, set, here we go!


I did this cute little purse a little while back when I was trying out for a DT. I didn't make it on the DT but I love this purse! 

Supplies used:
Chipboard purse- be creative
pattern paper- ?? maybe My Mind's Eye, not sure, it's been in my stash for 2 years!
all flowers- Prima Marketing, Got Flowers Brown Jar & inked with Distress Ink in Stormy Sky
Brads: Making Memories
Distress Ink- lots of it in Stormy Sky
Distress Crackle Paint- Rock Candy
Metallic Rhinestuds- Tulip
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Marshmallow on the flowers
Adhesives Used: 
Mod Podge for attaching paper to chipboard purse
& hot glue for attaching flowers to the purse

Rhinestuds are heat set and everything else is ink, paint or spray. 

This took a lot of work, but I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop