Mother's Day Theme

I decided not to do Challenge #3, so here we go directly to Challenge #4 for MPS's NSD Celebration. We were to make anything with a Mother's Day theme. I again chose a card, simply because I hadn't yet made my mom's card. :-)



Products Used:
Echo Park Springtime Collection
White Cardstock for base from The Paper Company
Also some Stardust Stickles in the stripes. 

Used a corner punch by Fiskars on all corners, & the Apron Lace border punch by Fiskars on the striped edge. 

Pretty basic card, but I like it. 

You'll be seeing a lot of EP, simply because I love them! I have lots of their paper, so I seem to be using mostly that right now. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!