Journals...

I got a Cinch machine not too long ago, and boy do I love using that thing! I've been playing with it quite a bit and actually, will be playing with it again later today, lol! So this first journal I did for my mom for her birthday day, the paper is some cute pattern paper I found in a pack at Target for $1. I just liked the colors, the flowers are Prima. I'm not sure where the button came from, I have a big stash of them. This one has lined paper inside and is(I think) 6" x 8". 

 I did this cute little notebook for my cousin. Paper is by Making Memories from one of their mat stacks. Ribbon is by American Crafts, and the punch is Apron Lace by Fiskars. Again, buttons from my stash. Size is 4.5" x 6.5". You can't see it in the picture, but on the inside, there is a mini pen that is attached with a ribbon loop so that it stays together. 

 I did this one for CropChocolate.com's April Challenge for the Design Team. All papers are from Making Memories Just Chillin' Girl paper pack. I made the flowers using strips of the papers & my MS scoreboard. I love this journal. Total size is 5" x 7". 

This one is done with using a kit from Making Memories of their 5th Ave Collection. Love the colors. The ribbon is by American Crafts. And I know you can't tell in the picture but the paper on the top section as well as the same strip of it on the bottom were sprayed with Marshmallow & Graphite Glimmer Mist. Gotta say, I really love Glimmer Mists now, and am gonna have to get some more colors. :) Total size for the one is also 5" x 7". 

Well crafty friends, that's really about all I know for now, I'm off to work on a card set or two and another journal. I did get my Easter cards done last night, yay me! As soon as I get some new batteries for the camera I'll get the pictures up. Have fun all, I know I will.

Happy Scrappin'!
Brit

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop