CropChocolate.com March DT Challenge- Travel/Vacation


Over at CropChocolate.com, I am one of the lovely "Chocolatiers" and our challenge for our project to be posted today, was a travel/vacation project. These pictures are from a camping trip that my then 3 year old took with my parents at the end of last summer(Labor Day weekend actually, lol). Now my child will NOT make a snow angel for anything, however, that weekend they learned that he will make DIRT angels. Go figure, he's a boy, and he's happiest covered in dirt, mud, water, sand. If he can get filthy, he's great. Silly kid. When my mom showed me these pictures I knew that they would make it into his album, they were way too cute not to scrap. I used Echo Park Paper Company's Little Boy collection exclusively, well almost. All paper, stickers & the journaling/label spots are EP. The brackets, "dirt angel", the heart, & the buttons are all chipboard by K & Co. that I've had forever, they've been sitting in my bucket of chipboard and this project needed some dimension, so I dug them out and covered them with smaller 6 x 6 patterns in this kit, cut them out with my craft knife, sanded them down with my BG Precision Files, and then on the buttons, inked the edges with ColorBox's Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan & then knotted some twine on them. Page size is 12 x 12, the polka dot strip is 6 x 12 with one edge punched with the Fiskar's Apron Lace border punch. 


Well, that's all I've got for today, I've got more projects to go up soon. 


Happy Crafting Everyone!


Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop