Night time fun

So super excited! I'm working on my January DT Challenge for CropChocolate.com & I'm having so much fun because I've busted out the pinks & pretty stuff. Okay, so really I finally opened up my "Be Mine" Collection from Echo Park Paper Co. I've had it for about a month now, but haven't had a project to use it on. Surprisingly enough, I didn't haul out my heat set rhinestones or studs, they've been my go-to bling for a while now, and I pulled out the Black Diamond Stickles instead. I'm actually waiting for said Stickles to dry so I can put everything together and get some pictures taken.

I've decided that I am definitely a night scrapper. I seem to get my best ideas at night, although, part of that may be that since the kiddo is in bed, I can actually hear myself think! lol.

Have a good night everyone, and as always,

Happy Crafting!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!