Flaunt It Friday Challenge: Paper Pups

I decided to enter the Flaunt It Friday Challenge this week, of course they were using Paper Pups, so I substituted Create a Critter. I did look at the cut that we were supposed to use(dog & cat border on page 104), and once I flipped the puppy, well, it's close enough for me. The card is 5.5" square, and I rounded the bottom corners with my Fiskars punch. Darker pink layer is cut at 5.25" square. The light pink is cut at 2.5" x 5.25" and the blue is cut at 2" x 5.25". Then I punched one edge of each one with my Fiskars Treading Water border punch and layered them. The puppy & kitty were done on my Gypsy because I welded their shadow's together(I wanted them to layer perfectly, lol). The puppy is cut at 3.5" and the kitty is cut at 2.75". The bow on the kitty is supposed to be on it's neck, but I trimmed that part of the shadow off and decided to put the bow on it's head. So now it's a girl, lol, I also used a bright pink heat set rhinestone for the bow's center. All doodling was done with a white gelly roll pen by Sakura & the sentiment was from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Life set and stamped with Staz-on ink in Jet Black. The glitter on the puppy is Distress Stickles Glitter Glue in Broken China.




close up of the puppy & kitty:

Happy Crafting!
Brit

Comments

  1. That is so adorable nice color combo! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! This is precious! Thanks for playing with us at FIF! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Thanks for 'flaunting' your stuff
    with us at FIF!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! This is my fav. cart.! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Your kitty and dog cut look fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at Flaunt it Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Great colors!!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! Your color combo is amazing, and that kitty is so cute!! Thanks for flaunting it with us this week at FIF :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lady I just awarded you a blog award for having an awesome blog. check it out here
    http://kustomtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-got-blog-award.html

    Love
    Keisha (osheasmom)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!