Crafting Mania!

All is right in my crafting world. I finally got the replacement parts for my Making Memories Trimmer on Saturday, which means that it works great now! My first blade was faulty and wouldn't stay on track so it chewed up the plastic paper guide, and MM replaced both of them for free, so thanks to MM and a giant kudos to you!

Then I went to Menard's(if you don't live in the north central part of the U.S., they are a home improvement store), and picked up Preserves & Simply Sweet for $9.98 each. Yay! I was really excited.

I've been crafting a lot lately, I finally busted out my Basic Grey 6 x 6 paper pads last week and played with them a bunch. I've got Eva, Ambrosia, Offbeat, & Granola. The card in my last post is one of them, but here's a bunch more. Recipes underneath the pictures as always.

Recipe:
Basic Grey 6 x 6 Offbeat Paper Pad
"thank you" stamp is Basic Grey from the Delta Limited Editions series
Card size: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"


Recipe:
Basic Grey 6 x 6 Offbeat Paper Pad
"hello" stamp is Basic Grey from the Delta Limited Editions series
Card size: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4


Recipe:
Basic Grey 6 x 6 Eva Paper Pad
"Just saying hello" stamp is from the Basic Grey Delta Limited Edition series
*also used clear acrylic embossed with the Cuttlebug & D'Vine Swirls folder
Card size: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"

Recipe:
Basic Grey 6 x 6 Eva Paper Pad
"Happy Birthday" stamp from Basic Grey Delta Limited Editions Series
Heat set gems from Tulip.
Card size: 5" x 5"

Recipe:
Basic Grey 6 x 6 Granola Paper Pad
"make a wish" from Basic Grey Delta Limited Editions Series
*also used Cuttlebug with Distressed Stripes folder, Fiskars Treading Water Punch,
White Gel Pen by Sakura & the Chocolate & Blueberries Colorbox Chalk Ink Set.

Well I'm off to play with some Cricut Cartridges now!
Happy Crafting!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop