Smiley Cards...

So with the promo Provo Craft was doing for the Gypsy with the 6 free cartridges, I ended up getting a Gypsy, lol. I really wanted Smiley Cards! This is my first project with my Gypsy, Peachy Keen Stamps, My Pink Stamper Stamps, and Echo Park Paper... Wow, lots of firsts on this card. I got the Gypsy, PKS & MPS stamps on Halloween. Trick or Treat to me!


Materials used:

Gypsy w/ Smiley Cards. Cake cut at 3.47" *please note I did not use all layers.
Patterned paper: Echo Park Paper "life is good" collection
Solid cardstock: The Paper Company
Face Stamp: Everyday Face Assortment, used the 1 1/8" face by Peachy Keen Stamps
Phrase Stamp: Everyday Life by My Pink Stamper
*Ink is Staz-On in Jet Black, and a White Gelly Roll Pen by Sakura

Happy Crafting!
Brit




Comments

  1. Brit, this is absolutely ADORABLE! I am making some cards with my Smiley Face Cartridge too--for a challenge on one of my many groups (lol).You did a fantastic job with all your stamps and the cartridge! Love it!

    all the cricky best,
    kandrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this smiley face cartridge!! :) Happy Halloween to you is right!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop