My pretty woven card.

I made this card with Echo Park Paper Co.'s Wintertime Collection for the background(it's woven), the snowflake was created using my Gypsy & Cricut, using the Christmas Solutions cartridge(paper from The Paper Company), the bling is heat set rhinestones by Tulip & the stamp is a $1 stamp from Scrappy Cat Studios.

I actually made this card for an online crop the first weekend of November, and I'm very proud & excited to say that it won the judged portion of the challenge it was for. They awarded prizes 2 ways, in one the community voted, and the second a panel of judges picked their top choice. It's the first time I've won something like this so I'm very excited! Thanks to the judges, whoever you were!

I'd actually love to use this as my design for my Christmas cards this year, but all that weaving would be a lot of work and not really feasible time wise. I'll have to come up with something else! I'll show it when I've figured it out!

Happy scrappin'!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop