Hmmm...

Me thinks I need some scrappy time! I've been so busy with the almost 4 year old(who's Christmas list grows by the day, lol) and trying to re-organize all my scrapbooking stuff not to mention going through outgrown toys & clothes that I haven't really gotten to do anything! So in the world of toys at my house, Little People, and anything really remotely resembling a "little kid" toy is out, and Thomas the Train, Matchbox/Hot Wheel cars, Legos, and video games(okay, V. Smile games, lol) are in. Pretty sure that kid's Christmas list is all Legos and video games! Oh, and he apparently wants an electronic reader! I think he's seen his grandma's Sony E-Reader one too many times, and now that V.Tech & Fisher Price each have their own versions out, he wants one too, lol.

Comments

  1. Luv your cards! And your blog is cute! I remember sorting through kids toys waaay back when. Now I have that bedroom all to myself for scrapping. My hubby has the other extra bedroom for his computer & hobby...real estate ventures (yuk). I'm gonna add your blog to my daily "look see" list and visit you often. Good luck on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!