MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #9-12

Challenge #9: Make a shaped card. So this was harder than I thought it was gonna be, especially without the design studio software, but I managed to figure it out. If I did it again, I'd probably change what paper I used for the flower, but otherwise I like it.

Challenge #10: Make something using flowers. The flowers are all by Prima, I layered 2 together and used a rhinestone as the center. The bigger one with the white base flower is raised up with 2 3-d foam dots, the big teal ones are raised with 1 of the foam dots, and the small white one isn't raised up at all. The paper is DCWV, the ribbons are a white satin and white sheer. Pretty simple but turned out really pretty.

Challenge #11: Use at least one color of the rainbow. So this is super simple, no die cuts, no embossing, just a fun rainbow striped paper with green paper. I added the white ribbon just to add a little something. If I did it over again, I might change it a little, but I didn't want to overpower anything because the striped paper is kinda busy.

Challenge #12: Make something with an animal. So I've been looking for a reason to use this cat. lol. I use my Paisley cartridge constantly, but I've never done this cut before. I put stickles on the crown and collar, just because I wanted some sparkles on the card. I used Fiskars Treading Water(I think that's what it's called) Punch on the teal. All paper is again, DCWV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!