MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #5-8

Challenge #5: Teacher Appreciation Card- now I don't have any teachers that I need to do appreciation cards for, so I did a general appreciation card. I just got this stamp, and needed to ink it, she's too cute.

Challenge #6: Kids Craft Too- My normal crafting partner is my 3 year old, he always helps me, but he was gone for the weekend so I went for kid themed and came up with this. I always love getting to play with the Everyday Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge, so it was fun to do.

Challenge #7: For Father's Day- I made this for my stepdad, I used a Stamping Bella image that someone sent me, colored with colored pencil and mineral spirits, and my Cuttlebug(Swiss Dots folder).

Challenge #8: Monochromatic Challenge- 1 color, 1 neutral & a flower. I picked a lilac color for my color, cream for my neutral and the flower is the flower cut from Plantin School Book cut at 1", 1.5", 2", and 2.5" in cream with the shadow for each one in lilac and then embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and stacked together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop